Lubert-Adler Northeast Regional Center is ideally positioned to assist developers who seek to raise EB-5 funding, as well as private individuals who wish to become American citizens. The Regional Center is built on Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds' nearly 20 years of experience operating in various market cycles. Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds is proud to include major institutions and pension funds among its investors.
Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds Profile
- Lubert-Adler invests on behalf of 30 major university endowments, state pension funds, and major foundations.
- The firm has invested $8 billion of equity since its founding in 1997.
- Lubert-Adler is headquartered in Philadelphia, with a southeast office in Atlanta.
- Lubert-Adler is built on a VALUE-ADD real estate investment strategy.
- Lubert-Adler has distinguished itself through value enhancement programs designed to create high quality assets at a cost basis well-below their competitive set.
- Lubert-Adler has consistently applied this value-orientation investment philosophy and believes these strategies should continue to produce superior risk-adjusted returns.